Table of Contents:
Your first step is to provide us with your client ID. This will allow us to send you a request for access to your Adwords account.
Once I have requested access, please do the following to accept.
If using the older Adwords interface:
- Sign in to your Google Adwords Account.
- Navigate to the settings section (the cog symbol in the top right hand corner of your screen – next to the bell).
- Select “Account Settings”.
- Select “Account Access” in the left-hand menu.
- Under the client managers section, accept the invitation from Vine Street Digital.
If using the newer Adwords interface:
Follow steps 1 and 2 above. For step 3, you can see the option will take you right to “Account Access” without needing to go through “Settings” first.
From there, accept the invitation from Vine Street Digital.
Google Analytics Linking
- Sign in to your Google Analytics Account (go to https://analytics.google.com/).
- Navigate to “Admin” in the bottom-left corner.
- Select “User Management” on the far-left-hand column.
- Select the blue Add button in the top-right corner.
- Enter the appropriate “firstname.lastname@example.org” (your staff contact will tell you which one to use) in the email address section.
- In the Permissions section, select “Edit”. Note: You don’t have to select “manage users”, but the others are required.
- Click “Add” in the top-right corner.
Google Tag Manager Linking
- Sign into your account (Go to https://tagmanager.google.com/).
- Navigate to Admin at the top of your screen.
- Select “User Management” in the far-left-hand column.
- Enter the appropriate email@example.com email address (provided to you by your staff contact) into the email address field.
- Under Account Permissions, select “Admin”.
- Under Container Permissions, select “Publish”.
- Click “Add”.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us!