Now Hiring – Accounts & Admin Officer
Job Title: Accounts & Admin Officer
Salary: $50k + super
Expected start: End of July 2021
At Vine Street Digital, we manage online advertising for clients all over the world. We’ve been growing rapidly for several years, and we’re keen to bring on an Accounts & Admin Officer to help us out.
You’ll be providing accounts and administrative support for the Vine Street Digital team and reporting for the growth and sustainability of the company. This is perfect for anyone with an interest in finance/accounting and a keen eye for detail.
This is a full-time position with a remote/flexi arrangement. Vine Street Digital has been a flexi/remote company long before the pandemic and everyone works to their own schedule from wherever they choose. We’re hoping to find someone who values a work/life balance as much as we do!
Ready to join a fantastic team and help businesses all over the world? We’d love to hear from you!
In this role, your tasks will include;
- Maintaining client records & general data entry
- Basic bookkeeping including invoicing and reconciliation of accounts
- Liaising with clients
- Liaising with suppliers
- Basic administrative tasks such as email, CRM & document management
- Payroll preparation
- Updating and maintaining financial reports and records
- Documenting procedures
- Job-specific filing and emailing
- Providing all necessary office support to the team
About the team
We may all work remotely, but we love to stay connected. You’ll be joining a team who takes great pride in their work and is always happy to help. We also value our personal growth and hobbies, so be prepared to share your recipes, gym routines, book recommendations, gardening tips, and craft projects!
Full Training & Support
You’ll be learning from our current Accounts & Administration Officer and utilising our amazing library of procedures and training videos.
A Truly Flexi/Remote Workplace
Vine Street Digital has been a flexi/remote workplace long before the pandemic, so we value a work/life balance. Tailor where and when you work to suit your lifestyle.
We’re a growing company with many different career paths available.
Help Shape The Company You Work For
Work within a team that will listen to you! We value learning from each other to gain new perspectives and ideas – everybody has something to offer!
To be considered, you will have;
- Prior experience in an administrative or bookkeeping role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including document creation and processing
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Familiarity with Google Sheets, Gmail, Google Docs, and Google Drive
- Experience with Xero is a bonus but not essential
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Short-listed candidates will be advised by email. Please note that while you can work from anywhere, you must have the right to work in Australia and be available to cross over with Australian time zones. You must also have your own computer/laptop, and access to a reliable internet connection.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.